MTS – Marshland Training Services.
Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holiday Mondays and recognised holidays.
The word ‘buyer’ applies to someone purchasing one or multiple online training courses whether that is an individual or business using a business account.
The word ‘user’ applies to someone carrying out the online training course.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of courses detailed in any quotation to the buyer (you) or purchased through our website from SST t/as Marshland Training Services, a company registered under 08966541.
- Quotes that are sent out will contain a description of the package option requested. Upon accepting the quotation, the buyer will accept these terms and conditions.
- Quotes will be valid for 30 days.
- A free demo for each course is available with no commitment needed.
- Those paying via Quick Books, BACS, or other payment system that is through an invoicing system will be sent their log in details within 3 working days.
- Payment made through PayPal will give instant access to their accounts.
- The cost of each course is listed on our website and is subject to change.
- The cost is exclusive of VAT which will be charged at 20%.
- For larger quantities we do offer large discounted rates, credit packages and subscription services. For these services you will need to contact a member of MTS to get a quote that suits your business.
- Course access will not be given until any sent quotation has been paid.
- When a purchase is completed, the user will have 90 days to activate their account unless otherwise agreed with the office. To do this you need to log into the online account which will have been sent to you via email. These details can be re-sent at any time by contacting a member of our support team.
- Users will have 12 months from the purchase date to complete their online training modules. (This does not apply to subscription accounts).
- Cancellation of your online course is only permitted within 30 days of purchase and ONLY if the online account has not been logged into. Refunds will be made back into the bank account it was paid from.
- Subscription cancellation service is dependent on the service that was signed up for. This will be detailed within the quote as to the termination terms and must be in writing.
- Changes to the course content can be made at any time to keep up with current regulations. All our courses are monitored and updated as soon as regulations change, by our partnering company VideoTile.
- We do not offer a warranty or guarantee on the courses listed as the content can change to keep up with regulations. See term 14.
- Each course comes with 3 attempts to pass the modules provided. Should this not be achieved another course license will need to be purchased, and you will be able to start your course again.
- All our courses are reviewed regularly and are fully accredited.
- Certificates are personalised for each user and can be downloaded by logging into their account. Certificates can be sent by us for £5 per certificate or £12 per framed certificate. For this option you will need to contact us.
- MTS website contains videos, branding, and courses plus any customised any artwork, all of which are either owned by us or are licensed to us. Reproduction of any of the MTS content is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice. Failure to comply with this is a criminal offence and you may be prosecuted.