MTS – Marshland Training Services.
Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holiday Mondays, and recognised holidays.
The word ‘buyer’ applies to someone purchasing one or multiple training courses whether that is an individual or business using a business account.
The word ‘user’ applies to someone carrying out the online training course.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of courses detailed in any quotation to the buyer (you) or purchased through our website from SST t/as Marshland Training Services, a company registered under 08966541.
- MTS website contains videos, branding, and courses plus any customised artwork, all of which are either owned by us or are licensed to us. Reproduction of any of the MTS content is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice. Failure to comply with this is a criminal offence and you may be prosecuted.
- Quotes that are sent out will contain a description of the package option requested. Upon accepting the quotation, the buyer will accept these terms and conditions.
- Quotes will be valid for 30 days.
- Organisations are requested to pay the fee within 28 days of the date of the invoice, and in any case before the training commences.
- Once a quote has been accepted, cancellations (in-house training, open courses, and virtual courses) are subject to a cancellation charge. These are:
- 16-12 weeks before the course: 25% of the fee
- 12-8 weeks before the course: 50% of the fee
- 8-2 weeks before the course: 75% of the fee
- Less than 14 days before the course: 100% of the fee.
- Where a delegate transfers his/her booking to another course, the delegate will not be entitled to any refund where he/she cancels attendance at that other course. Only one transfer is permitted per course per delegate.
- Those paying via GoCardless, BACS, or other payment system that is through an invoicing system will be sent their log in details within 3 working days.
- Payment made through PayPal will give instant access to their accounts.
- The cost is exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the current rate of 20%.
- For larger quantities of online training courses, we do offer discounted rates, credit packages and a subscription service. For these services you will need to contact a member of MTS to get a quote that suits your business.
- We offer a free demo for each online training course with no commitment needed.
- Online training course access will not be given until a quotation has been accepted and an invoice has been paid.
- The cost of each individual course is listed on our website and is subject to change.
- When a purchase is completed for use of our online training facility, the user will have 90 days to activate their account unless otherwise agreed with the MTS office. To do this you need to log into the online account which will have been sent to you via email. These details can be re-sent at any time by contacting a member of our support team at the MTS office.
- Online training users will have 12 months from the purchase date to complete their online training modules. (This does not apply to subscription accounts).
- Each online training course comes with 3 attempts to pass the modules provided. Should this not be achieved another course license will need to be purchased, and you will be able to start your course again.
- Online training certificates are personalised for each user and can be downloaded by logging into their account. Certificates can be sent by us for £5 per certificate or £12 per framed certificate. For this option you will need to contact us.
- All our courses are reviewed regularly and are fully accredited by registered legal bodies.
- Cancellation of your online course is only permitted within 7 days of purchase and ONLY if the online account has not been logged into. To request a refund, you must email email@example.com and a 10% administrative fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Online training courses are reviewed every quarter and changes to the course content can be made at any time to keep up with current regulations. All our courses are monitored and updated as soon as regulations change, by our partnering company VideoTile.
- We do not offer a warranty or guarantee on the online training courses as the content can change to keep up with regulations. See term 22.
- To cancel an online training subscription service, termination terms will be detailed within the original quote. Termination of a subscription account must be made in writing within the specified timeframe detailed within the quote.